You may report incidents and potential actions regarding acts of corruption, bribery, illegal behavior, or harassment by executives, employees, or partners of AIA in violation of the rules of European Union Law, pursuant to Law 4990/2022 and the policies of AIA, in any of the following areas:
Public contracts, financial products and services, prevention of money laundering practices, or financing of terrorism, product safety, transport safety, environmental protection, animal welfare and food protection, public health and safety, consumer protection, network and information security, privacy and personal data protection, tax evasion and EU market abuse prevention rules.
Please note before you proceed:
1. Inquiries or complaints pertaining to the quality of services provided at the Airport are not submitted or further processed through these communication channels and must be reported by following this link: https://www.aia.gr/traveler/contact/
2. You may file a report without providing your identification, or other personal data.
3. We encourage you to identify yourselves to facilitate the investigation. Should you choose to provide personal data, please be informed that these shall be protected and processed in compliance with Law 4990/2022 (Directive EU 2019/1937) and AIA's Whistleblower Policy. Further information on our commitment to protect your personal data may be found by following this link: Whistleblowing Policy
4. The Whistleblowing Investigating Committee retains the right to interview the reported person prior to any decision on your report.
5. You may use the following report communication channels: